Need technology support at home?
Students and Families,
If you are in need of technology assistance at home, please reach out to our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-902-3000, ext. 1038
We are always here to help!
Ms. Nora Haldeman
Director of Instructional Technology, Innovation, and Data Privacy Officer
Emergency Broadband Benefit Program
MAY 2021Attention Clyde-Savannah Families,The government is allocating $3.2 billion dollars in federal funding to support The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. This is a program to help families and households struggling to afford internet service during the COVID-19 pandemic. This temporary program will connect eligible households to jobs, critical healthcare services, virtual classrooms and so much more.To learn more about the program and to find out if you qualify, please click the link below:Eligible families can begin enrolling now!
End of Year Device Return
Returning Your Device to School:
1. Please plan to return your student’s device to school the last week of school, June 21-24 for PK-8 students and June 16-21 for 9-12 students. Students will turn devices into their homeroom and/or first period teacher.
2. Remote students will return their devices to the main office.
3. Each student should return their:
o iPad and/or Chromebook
o device charger
o Hot Spot (Kajeet or Verizon MiFi) with charger, if your family borrowed one
4. Purple Chromebook sleeves are not to be returned; students will use those next school year. Seniors may keep theirs.
5. Remove all stickers from devices.
6. Please wipe your child’s device with a non-abrasive cleaner before returning it to school. Spray the cleaner on a dishcloth and not directly onto the device. Please be sure to clean behind the case as well.
7. Summer school students will need to turn in their devices too.
8. New devices will be issued at the start of the new school year.