We are excited to announce that we adopted a new form of school-to-home communication at Clyde Savannah Central School District. ParentSquare is designed to keep parents informed and facilitate participation at school. It provides a safe way for the school principal, teachers, staff, and parents/guardians to:
· Send and receive school and class information
· Share pictures and files
· See calendar items
· Sign up to volunteer
· and much more . . . all in one centralized place!
All school/grade level and classroom information will now be sent to your computer or phone via email and/or text or you can download the free App. The Help & Support question mark in the top right corner can help answer most of your questions. So join in!
There are three ways a user can register their ParentSquare account:
1. Click activation link in email or text (click here for notification examples.)
2. Sign in to ParentSquare https://www.parentsquare.com/signin using the contact information (email or phone number) that matches the data in ParentSquare.
3. Click link in a post or message.
Users who did not register previously in response to an invitation, will be asked to register the first time they click on a link to sign in or sign up. For example, if an unregistered parent/guardian receives a post with parent-teacher conference sign ups, clicking the link to sign up for the conference will first lead them through the process of registering their ParentSquare account.
To be directed to our Parentsquare page with helpful tips and resources, click here.